****DISCLAIMER:

Please Note that I am neither a physician nor a social worker. Check with your physicians and/or members of your medical team before considering using any of the tools and/or strategies suggested herein.****

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tip #470 Wise Words Wednesday; Just Breathe (Literally!)

     I'm finding it hard to believe that it is (almost) Wednesday again! Do you sometimes feel like you are't accomplishing all that much? I do. If you do too, keep on reading… 
I love this quote for 2 reasons… 
1) For type A people like me, when I'm ill I like to include things like "shower" on my list. It wasn't a candidate for the list when I could do more, but as health changes, so must expectations or - in my opinion - you drive yourself crazy. 
2) I think it's fun. And, anything that can lend humour to recovering from severe illness or trauma (intentional or not) is a very good thing!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!



Click Here for (hopefully) the original location.

Happy Breathing!

1 comment:

  1. I love this quote. Sometimes I feel that way as a mom! Have you noticed from my comments that a lot of what you go through in recovery a lot like what I go through as a parent? scary... for you I mean! ; )

    ReplyDelete